SPLENDOUR MUSIC FESTIVAL
Terms and conditions
1. Gate Opening Times: The gates to Wollaton Park will open at 9am. Entry to the Festival site will be from 11am. Gate Closing Times: Festival gates will close at 11.30pm. All Park gates will close at 12 midnight.
2. No pets permitted onto the site, with the exception of special assistance animals.
3. No Alcohol or glass bottles to be brought on site. Water and non-alcoholic drinks in1L plastic bottles with unbroken seals are permitted.
4. No cycling/cycles allowed on site.
5. No crowd surfing or moshing permitted.
6. No camping is permitted within the site or park.
7. No fires or BBQ’s permitted on site.
8. No gazebos, pop up tents, fishermans umbrellas or other items deemed to cause an obstruction are allowed on site.
9. Chairs, blankets are allowed at the discretion of the organisers but may be requested to be removed by the organisers if space is limited.
10. No chairs, blankets, large cool boxes, pushchairs or similar items are allowed between the mixing desk and stage.
11. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners, operators and management. Failure to comply will result in ejection from the site.
12. Every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket in compliance with the event licensing.
13. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of the event, mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
14. The event promoter reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder.
15. Ticket holders enter the site at their own risk. Neither the promoter nor site management can be held liable for personal injury or damage to customer property.
16. Customers and their property may be subject to searches by security officials, refusal to comply may result in refused entry or ejection from the site.
17. No illegal substances or anything that could be deemed as an offensive weapon are to be bought on site. Refusal to comply will result in prosecution and ejection from the site.
18. The event promoter reserves the right to eject any person deemed to be putting themselves in dager or acting in an inappropriate manner towards other customers.
19. Tickets are non refundable unless the event is cancelled. Booking fee and postage costs cannot be refunded.
20. No duplicate tickets allowed for lost or stolen tickets.
21. All advertised bills are subject to change, refunds will not be permitted in any such circumstances.
22. Unauthorised use of photography or recording equipment is prohibited; audio and audiovisual equipment will be confiscated if brought onto the site.
23. By attending this event, you give your express consent to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be in all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world.
24. Strobe lighting maybe used during the Festival.
25. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise can damage your hearing.
26. Official merchandise will be sold by identifiedvendors on the event premises only.
27. No trading without prior consent of the event organisers.
28. All children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.